Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 6, 2015

Tegyn Friedman Photography




Who is this beautiful girl gracing the blog today, you ask? Oh, that is one of my [Sandy] best friends in the entire world, Tegyn Friedman. She is a beautiful soul and an amazingly sincere, wonderful friend. But she's also a crazy talented professional photographer. She's the obvious choice for my family for any photos we need and we've been nothing short of over-joyed by the images we get from her. She is amazing. She can do it all: engagements, weddings, maternity, births, family pictures, head shots, and pretty much anything else you can think of. She goes to great lengths to get the perfect shot for you. She'll lay on the ground, run, jump, get muddy, get wet, risk her life standing on top of things. She's all about that perfect shot. She just has the eye. You can have a great camera, but if you don't have "the eye," the results just won't be as magical. Tegyn has both an amazing camera AND "the eye." She knows exactly what she's doing. When she took our engagement pictures, she put us in, what I thought was, a super weird pose. I kept saying "this is going to look so weird," but she kept saying, "just trust me." As soon as I saw that picture, it instantly became one of my favorite photos from the shoot. I also hate being in pictures by myself, but she makes me feel so comfortable. Shoots with her are a blast. She is so much fun, listens to your ideas, and provides you with images you will cherish for the rest of your life. I can't sing her praises enough. Next time you need a photographer (local or not...she travels!), give Tegyn a try. I promise you won't be sorry. Check out some of her beautiful images below. Be sure to look at them all, because the last three are my absolute favorites.
























How beautiful are these photos?! I love them all so much.
Check out more of Tegyn Friedman's photos at tegynfriedmanphotography.com/blog

Contact Tegyn Friedman Photography:
tegynfriedmanphotography@gmail.com

If you are interested in advertising your shop on our page, including a photoshoot by Tegyn of your products, click HERE
 photo PLB-signature_zpsb6d045af.png

No comments:

Post a Comment